‘Discover Al-Andalus’ Sample Travel Plan by Al-Andalus Experience, in Andalusia, Spain.
Hi, welcome to this group travel plan
With this travel plan through Andalusia, Spain, we provide you day by day scheduled itinerary plan, with booking consulting and assistance as well as optional in-person local guides at any part of the program, monument guided tours or other activities and arrangements to set the trip to your own standards, include any custom or special events or experiences while you are planning your trip.
We can help you book this trip for your group whether via generic online booking portals or through our best partner local travel agent deals. We coordinate this trip for you via local travel agency deals delivered to you at the time of confirmation after our own initial plan is ready. Alternative self-booking options are handled via direct one-to-one online video call assistance via WhatsApp, Zoom or Google Meet at a scheduled time which is convenient for you and our team.
- Free & Easy vs Guided Approaches.
- Local Package Deals vs Self-Booking.
- Expert Travel Consulting & Assistance.
- Unique Insight & Narrative Content.
- Custom Experiences & Special Events.
Guided VS Independent, a hard choice made easier with our flexible welcome city tours and daytime travel assistants only where required.
We will assist you through the planning stage, location, sites, transportation and accommodation with flexible booking options for each.
By default we now offer a self-guided trip until you reach Cordoba, and through to Granada, where we recommend for small and large groups to be guided.
Join first “walk and talk” welcome experience through Cordoba and then again in Granada. Your group would hereby effectively be assisted through any program in town for your main day in the City. Independently of Cordoba, in Granada we again offer the option and strongly recommend to have us welcome you to our home town in person while also hiring one of our best guides to the Alhambra, the last Muslim palatial town of Al-Andalus.
This partially guided approach doesn’t exclude your option for a fully guided trip from arrival to departure, while our independent trips are guided through a clear day by day plan, in digital format with inisghtful content to travel through the main cities of Andalusia and Spain, online and phone assistance.
Design your trip here.
Choose your own travel style.
Travel through “the heart” of Al-Andalus and back.
Opt-in city tours and road trips.
Combine with independent city escapes.
Combine with nature breaks.
Knowledge is freedom, ‘Discover Al-Andalus’
Get infomed booking choices.
With city accommodation to all standards and intercity fast train connections you needn’t be guided beyond Cordoba and Granada. Unless you want a narrative private coach trip from Toledo through to Cordoba for your group, or a concise introduction and historical review in Cordoba or Seville, you may prefer to get the fast train and a small taxi, then have us walk you through town in Granada only, or Cordoba and Granada. Either way you won’t loose out on our personal experience through a short walk in Granada, our hometown.
Do you offer full packages?
Yes, the bulk of our bookings are produced as fully comprehensive travel packages, including accommodation, transport, guidance, activities and meals. We are currently covering all group bookings through solid partnerships with local well reputed wholesale tour operators. This way we cover all group bookings with ease, allowing the core of our service to focus on attaining high-standard travel plans to meet Muslim travel needs in Andalusia, Spain, Portugal and beyond.
What Do You Get?
- The best of Al-Andalus Experience’s local team supporting you with our knowledge, experience, contacts, resources and tools.
- Guarantee to get the best local fair prices and a cohesive plan for all your trip or event expenses.
- Booking links self-booking options for accommodation, transportation, meals, activities, guides, and tickets, all attached to your plan in an “important document” section of easy access within our mobile app support.
- Best travel plan route and text guides for your custom group need.
- Day-by-day location and event-based plan for your trip or event.
- A tidy list of all of our opt-in services, throughout your trip or on a per city basis, for you to confirm upon choice ahead of finalizing your travel or event plan.
- Email invitations to guest lists after the plan is confirmed and ready to share.
- Add media or document assets to your program per event in your plan’s schedule.
- Ask us if you need any further help and we can discuss a flexible way to solve your need to the best standards and final outcome, “in shaa a’ Allah”.
Why Should We Hire a Travel Assistant Local Guide?
- Group guide to connect all of the locations and events on your trip or event plan.
- Welcome service and local information.
Trip or event narrative guide.
- Guaranteed 100% program times optimization
- Large group logistics manager.
- Transport not included.
- Courtesy driving of your own rental vehicle, is free, and recommended.
- Groups Requiring bus transport should inlcude our bus+driver service separately.
Tell me more about the meal plans.
Meals can be pre-booked and paid for at the establishment. If you prefer to choose your own meals on the go, you may use our schedule’s built-in restaurant suggestions.
Do you work with worldwide tour operators and travel agencies?
Yes, mostly. Our service is flexible so professional travel or event organisers may choose where we help them and how they may draw in their own value to their offers, being innovative and competitive, and performing at the highest standards with our assistance.
Why count on us to help you plan?
We remain an unbiased team of group travel, experience providers, Islamic heritage specialists and guides. The final digital itinerary included as your travel plan delivery will include a step-by-step reading guide with precise map location coordinates linked for rapid access. This travel plan can be combined with any group tour package deal matching the specific itinerary.
Discover Al-Andalus from any major city connecting to Andalusia, Spain. Combine cities, specialist guides and daytime plans with nature escapes into the rural, mountain or seaside areas of Andalusia, Spain.
Save time and money when planning group trips. From independent trips to fully guided, we help travellers as well as professionals to plan or optimize any route, along with booking offers and choices for every element of your group trip plans.
Do you guide us all the way?
Do you offer package tour deals?
How do we proceed with choosing or planning a trip?
Once we receive any new trip requests we will revise and optimise the basic structure of the trip before proceeding to analyze the different elements and cost structure. Being flexible with almost every element of the trip we actually offer you best advice on transportation, guides, site tours, meals, accommodation options and any other aspects, added custom experiences or singular events you want to make real along your way.